A Soundtrack for Your Next 10K
Under 10-miles but much more significant than a 4-miler, on the race spectrum the 10K is the epitome of a middle distance race.
Some runners very much enjoy being alone with their thoughts, even for races of more substantial distances, but others require some extra entertainment to help push them through to the end. If you’re a runner who thrives off of musical motivation, you’ll want to load up your iPod with some new tunes before your next 10K race.
Related: Can Music Make You Run Faster? Read more to find out how to craft a playlist that will perfectly match your goal pace.
To save you some time, we curated an exciting set of songs to help pump you up and keep your 10K pace on point.
Get psyched for your next race with your favorite songs from our summertime 10K soundtrack below!
- Hang With Me - Robyn
- Sixteen Saltines - Jack White
- Take a Walk - Passion Pit
- Good Time - Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen
- Hold on When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It - Stars
- Ignition Remix - R. Kelly
- Animal - Miike Snow
- Take Me Over - Cut Copy
- Run This Town – Jay-Z ft. Kanye West & Rihanna
- No Cars Go - Arcade Fire
- Sunset in July - 311
- The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani ft. Akon
- Remedy - Little Boots
- Loser- Beck
Looking for more playlists to pump-up your workouts and races? Try…