The Cycling House is undoubtedly one of the best cycling and triathlon camps out there, offering trips and training as varied as the individual athletes that come through their programs. This year they’re celebrating 10 years and in honor of their anniversary, they’re hosting an incredible competition.
To celebrate all the riders out there (even those who haven’t yet been to one of their camps), The Cycling House is hosting a photo contest and the grand prize is a free spot on Tour de Montana. All you have to do to enter is simply post a picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag it #myTCH, before the end of May. Post a photo and tag it before June 1 and you could win a spot on the Tour de Montana or if you’re one of the two runners up, you win a free jersey.
Some of their ideas for photos include:
- You or/and a friend at a camp
- You or/and a friend training for a camp
- You or/and a friend eating your favorite Cycling House Recipe
- You or/and a friend having a breakthrough moment at camp
- You or/and a friend wearing your Cycling House kit doing something awesome!
- You or/and living the TCH lifestyle
- One of your favorite Cycling House landscapes
*Winner receives single spot on Tour de Montana, 7/13-7-19. Airfare, bike rental, and camping equipment not included. See the original contest posting here.