The Most Beautiful Beaches in the Caribbean
Trying to come up with this list of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches was definitely a challenge. I mean common, the Caribbean is just gorgeous, and the beaches are equally amazing. How could you possibly decide which paradise you like the most?
With the help of expert opinions and reviews, I was able to come up with the Most Beautiful Beaches in the Caribbean.
So, get ready to explore the pearly-white sand, clear turquoise water, and amazing waves. Try a new water sport… Go swimming, snorkeling and surfing! Or maybe just relax with a nice book, cuddle up with your significant other, or build sandcastles with the kids. Whatever way you decide to spend your day, you will most definitely catch some rays. That being said, don’t forget your sunscreen!
Below are the Most Beautiful Beaches in the Caribbean
*Tip: Don’t forget your waterproof camera!
1. Anguilla-Shoal Bay
2. British Virgin Islands- Virgin Gorda
3. Turks & Caicos- Grace Bay
4. Cayman Islands- Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
5. Punta Cana- Playa Juanillo
6. St. Lucia- Anse Chastenet
7. Antigua- Jolly Beach
8. Aruba- Eagle Beach
9. Barbados- Crane Beach
10. Anguilla- Little Bay
11. Barbuda- Low Bay
12. St. Martin- Pinel Island
13. Puerto Rico- Isabela
14. St. Thomas- Hanslollick
15. Dominican Republic- Playa Breton
16. Jamaica- Frenchman’s Cove
17. Barbuda- 17-Mile Beach
18. Costa Rica- Cahuita Beach
19. St. Barth- Gouverneur, St Barth
20. Venezuela- Los Roques