A Lazy Man’s Way To Cook A Healthy Dinner
It’s just not as hard as you make it out to be. Yes it takes time, yes it takes you going to the grocery store and yes it requires you to put some things together and turn a burner on. But cooking a healthy dinner is really not that hard. In this blog, I show you just how easy it can be.
I made this on a super busy Thursday evening. For those of you who don’t know what I do, I own Xceleration Fitness, which is a fitness facility with over 300 clients. I’m literally working every single day and yes it can take a lot of time. Yet somehow I find the time to cook healthy.
So from start to finish this entire process took 35 minutes.
Here is just how easy it is.
What You Need:
Chicken Tenderloin or Breast (Thawed)
Olive Oil & Olive Oil Spray
All Spice Seasoning
2 Medium Zucchini’s
2 Medium Yellow Squash
1 Medium Avocado
How You Do It:
1. Set oven to 425
2. Spray Olive Oil onto cooking sheet
3. Add chicken
4. Season chicken with allspice seasoning & Olive Oil
5. Cut up the squash and zucchini into small pieces
6. Put 1 Tbsp coconut oil onto pan at medium/high heat
7. Add squash and zucchini to the pan and use the allspice to season
8. Put chicken in oven for 20 minutes @425
9. Flip and cook veggies while chicken bakes in oven (ten minutes or so)
10. Cut and pit 1 Avocado
11. Get Chicken out of oven
That’s all you need to do to have a healthy dinner! When you look at what you are eating with this meal you will see that you are getting a high-quality protein, healthy carbohydrates, and a healthy fat! That my friends is what we call a healthy dinner!
So easy, so effective and so important for your health!