Exercise Anywhere: Pure Cardio Intervals
Alright ladies and gentlemen, this is a fat-blasting and major calorie- burning workout—are you ready to sweat?
I recommend doing this routine 3 to 4 times for a FULL total-body cardio blaster workout. It’s sure to torch calories, rev your metabolism, and slim down stubborn trouble zones, especially the legs and belly!
- Gym Boss Interval Timer (or any interval timer you have)
- Octasliders, or any “sliders” you can use under your feet, like paper plates or towels. (For 20% off your own pair of OctaSliders, head to octaslider.com and use the code OctaARfit at checkout!)
- A towel to wipe off the sweat from the floor!
What To Do
First, warm up. Try my 7-Minute Cardio Warm-Up Routine
Then, perform each exercise for 40 seconds, take 10 seconds rest between each exercise. Check out my intro video below for step-by-step instructions.
- Wide-Leg Alternating Floor Hops
- Oblique Power Knee Drive-Up (using sliders)
- Wide-Leg Mud Running
- Star Jumps
- Oblique Mountain Climbers
- Squat Position, with outside wide-leg jumps
- Plank Jacks
- Jumping Jacks
- Burpee Finish
Finished? Sweat Dripping? Let me know how you feet after completing the workout!
I love that this is not your standard running, biking or elliptical cardio workout. You are really shocking your body here!
To do this workout with me in real time, head over to join me at FitStrongandSexy.com where all my full-length videos are held, along with my daily fitness plans, diet programs, recipes and so much more! And for all things life, fitness, fashion, food and fun, come hang with me at Amanda-Russell.com