Exercise Anywhere: Best Bikini Butt and Abs Workout
Sculpt a bikini body with this circuit workout for your glutes and core
This week I have for you The Best Bikini Butt and Abs Workout! In this workout I've included some medium weight dumbbell moves (I use 10lbs in this workout).
Please don’t be scared that working with heavy weights will result in bulk! That is not the case! The workout is designed to get you a tight, round and lifted butt, along with lean, toned and sexy abs!
Let's get started!
- Interval Timer (I personally like the Gymboss interval timer)
- Medium Dumbbells (or water bottles, detergent jugs... Anything with weight that will challenge you!)
What to do:
Repeat each circuit two times!
- 30 seconds Sprinters
- 5 TIMES: 5 Boat Twists + 5 Boat Pose Hand Pulses + 1 Turkish get ups
- 5 TIMES: 3 Tuck Jumps in Plank + 3 Standing Tuck Jumps
- 30 seconds Lateral Shuffles
- 10 Alternating Weighted Step-ups
- 10 Weighted Hip-ups
- 20 Leg Lowers
- 20 Leg Scissors
- 20 Swimmers
What do you think? How are you feeling?! Leave a comment below!
To do this workout with me in real time, head over to join me at FitStrongandSexy.com where all my full-length videos are held, along with my daily fitness plans, diet programs, recipes and so much more! And for all things life, fitness, fashion, food and fun, come hang with me at Amanda-Russell.com